Placing a bet on the biggest game of the year seems like something a responsible adult should be able to do https://t.co/nJKyBQ14z1
A Winning Philosophy
The Canadian Gaming Association is a not-for-profit organization that was created with the fundamental goal of creating balance in the public dialogue about gaming in Canada.
The Association's mandate is to create a better understanding of the gaming industry by bringing facts to the general public, elected officials, key decision makers and the media through education and advocacy.
Our Place In Gaming
The CGA is a primary source of information, providing accurate gaming industry data and assisting in the development of industry wide programs and approaches for critical issues.
The Canadian Gaming Association
- Is a strong national voice for the industry
- Identifies and responds to emerging issues
- Effectively communicates the attributes of Canada's gaming industry;
- The industry as being well regulated, responsible and professional
- The economic benefits of the industry
- Gaming as a popular and valid entertainment choice